Friday, April 14, 2017

Carpe Diem Extra April 14th 2017 - Carpe Diem in May 2017


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to announce the following:

Saturday April 15th 10:00 PM (CET) our Summer Retreat 2017, (unconditional) love will start. 30 Days creating haiku or tanka themed "unconditional love". I am looking forward to this new Summer Retreat.

Next monht, May 2017, I love to do a month full of Tan Renga Challenges, as we did last year in May. I will gather haiku to inspire you and as I did last year I will create a new CDHK E-book about this Tan Renga month in which I will gather all the responses and of course create a haiga for every Tan Renga. The title for that new E-Book will be, no surprise I think, Chained Together 2.

Than I have a call for submissions for our other CDHK E-book "furu ike ya" in which I love to gather haiku or tanka in which you use "frog". You can submit haiku or tanka for that CDHK E-book until April 23rd 10.00 PM (CET).


For closure: I am busy with the gatering of the judging for the cherry blossom kukai and I hope to publish the results later on.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend and a nice Easter.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host

1 comment:

  1. All the best...happy easter and spring solstice!

    ReplyDelete