Sunday, August 30, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra 32 - 2015


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's time to bring an all new episode of CD-Extra to you all, because I love to ask you all something and of course there are some other things to share ...

First, I have published our new promp-list for September, you can find it in the menu above.
Second, last week I have published our new CDHK e-book "Bare Bones School of Renga" by Jane Reichhold exclusively for CDHK. It's a first edition and I think it has become a wonderful e-book. Jane already has read it and maybe she will bring in some changes. If she does than I will create a new edition.
Third, The judging of our third kukai "Juxtaposition" is running, you may vote for your favorites and email them to our carpe diem email-address until September 8th 10.00 PM (CET). About this judging there were a few questions. As you all know you may only vote/judge if you have submitted haiku for the kukai, but ... there was a question by one of our family members if it was possible to open the judging also to family-members who didn't submit haiku for the kukai. I have given it a thought and I have no problem with that, but I would like to hear your opinion too about this issue. So let me know how you think about that.
Fourth, As you all could have read, our new kukai "Peace of Mind" has started. You can submit your haiku (only haiku and a maximum of three haiku) to our carpe diem email-address until September 25th 10.00 PM (CET)

Ok ... the preparations for our third anniversary next October are running. I have contacted a few other haiku poets to participate in our anniversary month and I am busy with preparing our new prompt-list for our third anniversary. October will be a wonderful festive month I think and I am looking forward to it.

Our CDHK logo for October 2015

Than a last few things I love to share with you all here. I am busy to create a You Tube channel for Carpe Diem Haiku Kai and I have an idea to create a T-shirt for CDHK ... it's just a small idea yet, because I have to find the right company and so on to create it.

Wish you all a great week,

Chèvrefeuille

5 comments:

  1. Dude, you are so high energy!!!!! It is amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is nice to open the judging up a bit - great ideas there also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! thank you so much for all that you do....It would be nice to see the talent of our fellow members but I am for it if those who submit are, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be great to open the judging to the rest of the CDHK family. :)
    Looking forward to the anniversary celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no problem opening up the judging. I think that's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete