Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Carpe Diem Extra 29 - 2015 Update New CDHK e-book


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As you all know I have very close contact with Jane Reichhold, one of the most known modern haiku poets. I love to update you all on a project that Jane and I have started.
Yesterday I have spoken (through the mail) with Jane Reichhold. She and her husband are both well and healthy and are following CDHK with a lot of joy. This week I have created the e-book of Jane Reichhold's "Bare Bones School of Renga" and send it to her to get her permission of publishing. Together with Jane I have brought in a few changes and Jane asked me to enclose a new piece of text to it. I am busy to fulfill her wishes before publishing and I hope to publish it later on this week.

Than another thing I love to share with you. As you all maybe know I started last year (2014) with my own publishing company "Chèvrefeuille's Publications", maybe you have read that already in the published e-books. The goal of that publishing company is to bring e-books on haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry forms to a bigger audience for free. I am really enjoying this new part of CDHK and today I decided to also create epub and mobi formats. I am busy to become qualified with those new e-book formats and the first epub edition of "On The Trail With Basho" is almost ready to publish.

To close this CD Extra ... our first Renga Party is running and I have read wonderful links. I enjoy this Renga Party a lot but of course I love to hear from you all if I have to change something e.g. more rules, do we have to follow the classical way, syllables count and so on.
As you all know I cherish this haiku family very much and I have said this earlier in several posts ... we are a family and I cannot make Carpe Diem Haiku Kai without so please feel free to bring in your ideas.


like a family
you my dear friends I embrace -
unconditional love

unconditional love
shared by a bunch of haiku poets
from all over the world

from all over the world
haijin come together to share
like a family

© Chèvrefeuille

Have a nice day.


7 comments:

  1. Thank ou VERY much! Really kind - by the way, is you can turn manuscripts into epub and mobi formats you will be in demand! I notice people charge around 50USD for this, depending on size of book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am busy with mastering epub and mobi and I think I already have figured it out how to do it.

      Delete
  2. oh, Kristjaan, such wonderful heartfelt verses! I love the image you posted with them. I feel blessed to have found you and your site. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we are family. What a joy to have shared a meal and evening with Cheryl-Lynn on our recent trip to Montreal! Not having a lot of time to write or even read what all you folks have written for a bit longer but wanted to check in to say hi and Namaste to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your affectionate warmth shines through all your work Kristjaan. Lovely verse and picture.

    I love collaborative poetry but I prefer it more spontaneously in the form of repartee than set out in strict order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we are a family and love binds us together across the oceans. Thank you Chev. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Kristjaan .. I truly enjoyed your beautiful verses and the painting is so warm and affectionate too ... it's wonderful to be part of this splendid haiku-kai family! I love how the community is growing and all your great initiatives! It is going to be be very nice to be able to read our haiku books epub and mobi ... good show! Namaste.

    ReplyDelete